Home » Archive
Exploring Cincinnati, photography by Sherman Cahal, Craig Moyer and Ronny Salerno, will be exhibited at the Betts House in Cincinnati.
This is one part of a series on the Indiana Army Ammunition Plant covering the history of the plant pre-World War II and through the war.
Constructed in 1850 as the First German Reformed Church along Freeman Avenue, this Cincinnati church has been long abandoned.
In a surprising reversal of attitude towards Michigan Central Depot in Detroit, Michigan, the train station and adjoining Roosevelt Warehouse will stand…