Constructed in 1850 as the First German Reformed Church in Cincinnati, Ohio, the church served a predominately German-American neighborhood. The congregation folded in 1970 as the population declined and the demographics shifted, although it soon reopened under another congregation and title before closing all together in 1975. A community center purchased the property in 1993, although it has been vacant and deteriorating since.