Caesar Creek School, located in Caesar Creek Township in rural Greene County, Ohio, was constructed as a high school in 1908. It began serving elementary students in 1927, and a small addition was constructed in 1957 that included two classrooms, two indoor restrooms and a gymnasium. Caesar Creek closed in 1967 and was sold to George Gragsby, a local farmer.

A minister attempted to convert the school into a private residence two years after the school’s closure but was unsuccessful in his attempts due to local zoning code. Caesar Creek is currently for sale.