Linwood Public School is located in the Linwood neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio and was constructed in 1929. The tan bricked, two-story school was designed in the Romanesque Revival architectural style by Fecheimer & Ilhorst. The school later became known as the Linwood Fundamental Academy and closed in June 2005 after a new East End school was completed. It was briefly used as a refugee shelter for those left homeless by Hurricane Katrina. One-hundred cots were set up and air conditioners and portable showers were installed.
The building was sold at auction on November 8, 2012 for a mere $75,000 to an Indianapolis limited liability company.