The Lattice Bridge is a closed Whipple through truss bridge on Lattice Bridge Road over the Genesee River in Allegany County, New York.
The one-lane Lattice Bridge was constructed in 1887 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company of Canton, Ohio. The abutments were constructed by William J. Fox, commissioner of highways, and Phil D. Franklin, proprietor of the Red gristmill on Caneadea Creek. 2
The closed bridge is slated to be restored into a pedestrian-only crossing. 1