Maennerchor Hall is an abandoned German social club near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Maennerchor is a German word for “male choir.”)

On Jun 4, 1892, Peter Huber, William Rennekamp, Peter Knierim, John M. Christian and John J. Zimmerman chartered the Maennerchor 1 to serve as a venue for music and dance. 1 3 A three-story building was constructed, with a bar on the first floor and an auditorium with seating on the second and third floors. The venue later hosted wrestling events. 2

Sources