The former Tahquamenon Artesian Well Water Company in McMillian, Michigan was originally constructed as the McMillian School. The company was founded by Charles Maclean in 1975 in the former circa 1910 McMillan School building.2

The water was filtered through a 30 mile aquifer near the headwaters of the Tahquamenon River in the Hiawatha National Forest, containing only 149 parts per million of total dissolved solids, making it one of the most pure waters in the United States. After the business failed, he property and bottling equipment was leased to Jim Anderson in 1992.1


Contact, Business & Real Estate Information

Sources