MetroHealth Clement Center is a now demolished medical clinic operated by MetroHealth Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. It was named after Dr. Kenneth W. Clement, a physician, teacher and civil rights advocate. 1
The MetroHealth Clement Center opened in 1976, replacing the circa 1925 East 35th Street Clinic that was operated by the City Hospital. 1 2 Located on East 79th Street, the facility provided family medical services. 1 It was renamed MetroHealth Clement Center for Family Care in 1989.
MetroHealth Clement Center for Family Care closed in 2004. 1 In September 2014, the county voted to sell the building to the Cleveland Clinic for $125,000. 3 The clinic later razed the facility.