The Tip Top Cereal Company is a now-demolished industrial building on Canal Road in the Flats of Cleveland, Ohio.
In June 1938, the Tip Top Cereal Company consolidated its Albany, New York operations with the Cleveland plant at 1440 West 10th Street, where new automated equipment was installed in much larger manufacturing space. 1 The Albany plant had been in operation for three-and-a-half years, making exploded cereals.
The building was later occupied a bar and then by the Pump & Ice Machine, a machine shop, until 2008. The building was demolished in 2017.