The Selby Shoe Company was located along South Third Street in Ironton, Ohio, and was located in a self-constructed, four-story factory that was completed in 1926.2 On October 29, 1943, the building was purchased by the Wilson Athletic Goods Manufacturing Company.1
- Name: Selby Shoe Company
- Location: South Third Street in Ironton, Ohio
- Years of Significance:
- “Wilson Athletic Company, 1943.” Story of the Glorious Past, One Hundred Years. N.p.: n.p., 1949. 47.
- “Selby Building Erected, 1926.” Story of the Glorious Past, One Hundred Years. N.p.: n.p., 1949. 36.