The original Iona Grange No. 272 is located in Bradford County, Pennsylvania. Part of the National Grange, the non-profit, non-partisan fraternal organization advocated for rural America and agriculture.
“If any man will not work (doing something that the world needs to have done), neither let him eat.” 1
In June 1905, Iona Grange No. 272 purchased a lot in Burlington Township and soon erected a two-story hall. 1 The Iona Grange later relocated to nearby Franklindale.