The Lake Shore Electric Railway (LSE) is a former interurban railway between Cleveland and Toledo, Ohio via Sandusky and Fremont. The LSE was formed in 1901, growing to a height of over 60 miles by the 1910’s. The Niles Car & Manufacturing Company of Niles, Ohio manufactured many of the LSE cars, while the LSE Sandusky Shop handled others. The Great Depression took its toll on the interurban and the LSE was abandoned in 1938.