The Buckeye School is located along Kentucky Route 39 in Buckeye, Kentucky and was opened in May 1919.2 The high school, along with Camp Dick Robinson, Lancaster, Mason and Paint Lick, was closed in 1964 when the Garrard County school district was formed.1 2 It was reused after as an elementary and middle school until 1988. The building was later reused as a residence and storage.

Digest
Sources