The Glen Rogers High School was located in the coal camp of Glen Rogers, West Virginia. The first high school classes were offered in 1928, with the first graduation ceremony being held in 1929 with just two students.2 In 1951, a new two-story complex was constructed 1 at a cost of $172,750.2

The high school closed in 1992 when enrollment dropped under 200 students; students were consolidated into Pineville and Oceana High schools.1 It was demolished in 2013 after an arson destroyed much of the building.2

Sources