The Wheeling, West Virginia Jefferson School was located at 1401 McColloch Street and was constructed in the late 1800s. It became the Jefferson Special School in 1959 until 1966, when it was vacated for two years.1 The building was then repurposed for the Civilian Sheltered Work Shop in 1969.
- Name: Jefferson School
- Location: Wheeling, West Virginia
- Years of Significance:
- Status: Demolished
- City directories