A gallery of other abandoned Ohio schools.

Dawson-Bryant High School

The Dawson-Bryant High School is located in Coal Grove, Ohio and was constructed in 1931.

Decatur Township School

The Decatur Township School is located in northern Lawrence County, Ohio.

Georgetown School

The original Georgetown School fronting Green Street in Georgetown, Ohio was completed in 1921. It was expanded in 1931.

Green Township School

The Green Township School in Powellsville, Ohio was constructed in 1925 and closed in 1961.

Green Township School No. 2

The Green Township School No. 2 in Franklin Furnace, Ohio was constructed in 1949-50 and closed on April 22, 2009.

John Simpson Junior High School

The John Simpson Junior High School, constructed in 1939, was located in Mansfield, Ohio. The building later became home to the middle school before closing in 2007.

Mingo Junction Central High School

Mingo Junction Central High School is a former school in Mingo Junction, Ohio. Constructed in 1929, it was the first high school in the city, built during a time of rapid growth. The architectural style, Jacobethan Revival, was consistent with the a circa 1920 high school building that was to its east.

The high school later became the Indian Creek Junior High and closed in 2012.

Murray City School

The Murray City School in Murray City, Ohio was constructed in 1912-14 and closed in 1981.

Rose Farm School

The Rose Farm School, located in Rose Farm, Ohio, was constructed in 1931.

Sayre School

The Sayre School, located in Sayre, Ohio, was constructed in 1908.

Sunshine School

The Sunshine School is located north of Sciotoville, Ohio.

Trimble Township School

The Trimble Township School is located in Hollister, Ohio.

University School

University School was constructed in 1905 in the Walnut Hills neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Valley Rural School

The Valley Rural School was located in Lucasville, Ohio and was in operation from 1928 to 1993.