A selection of abandoned residences at 1814-20 Chateau Street in the Mexican War Streets neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Several circa 1860-79 residences were formerly located at 1814-20 Chateau Street at Warner Street in the Manchester neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Listed in the 2003 Manchester Neighborhood Transformation Initiative, the buildings were noted to be in poor condition with poor integrity, with an estimated rehabilitation cost of $1.2 million. They were recommended for demolition and were removed in 2013.
- 1814 Chateau was owned by Genevieve Kapely who asked the city Bureau of Building Inspection to have the property removed.
- 1816 Chateau was owned by the city Urban Renewal Authority and was condemned in 1978.
- 1818 Chateau was also owned by the Urban Renewal Authority and was condemned in 1999.
- 1820 Chateau was owned by the city school district.
[su_spoiler title=”Sources” icon=”caret”]