Tull’s Hill, located along the Lincoln Highway six miles west of Bedford, Pennsylvania, is named after the Tull family who was massacred by Native Americans in 1777. 1 A four-room school was built along the roadside circa 1913 which later became Foor’s Lincoln Outlet, a gift shop.

 

Sources
  1. Hickok, Charles N. “A Short History of Bedford County.” An Illustrated History of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, by William H. Egle, 2nd ed., E.M. Gardner, 1880, p. 370.