Isolation and Togetherness, an exhibit at the Carnegie in Covington, Kentucky.
On Friday, January 7, from 6-9pm, The Carnegie Visual and Performing Arts Center will host the opening reception for Isolation & Togetherness. Featured will be the works of several artists, including Sherman Cahal of Abandoned who will be presenting selected works. Other artists that will be shown include the works of Matthew Andrews, Alan Grizzell, Patrick Meier, Dominic Sansone, Mallory Feltz, Marcia Alscher and Janie Marino.
- Admission to the opening reception is $8.00; $5.00 for seniors and students; free for Carnegie Members and children under 12.
- The exhibition runs through Friday, February 18, 2011.
- Admission to Isolation & Togetherness is FREE after opening night.
- Gallery hours are Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm, Saturday 12pm – 3pm.
- The Carnegie is located at 1028 Scott Blvd. in Covington, Kentucky.
The works that are being shown will be for sale, along with other selected print media that can be ordered at the show or on Abandoned – a feature coming this week. Works that are shown at the Carnegie range from 11×17 to 24×36, and are photographic mediums mounted to gatorboard, ready for framing if desired. All items for sale can be reprinted or reordered at sizes ranging from 4×6 to poster size.
Hope to see you down there!