The Selby Shoe Company was located along South Third Street in Ironton, Ohio, and was located in a self-constructed, four-story factory that was completed in 1926.2

On October 29, 1943, the building was purchased by the Wilson Athletic Goods Manufacturing Company.1

Sources
  1. “Wilson Athletic Company, 1943.” Story of the Glorious Past, One Hundred Years. N.p.: n.p., 1949. 47.
  2. “Selby Building Erected, 1926.” Story of the Glorious Past, One Hundred Years. N.p.: n.p., 1949. 36.