The Selby Shoe Company was located along South Third Street in Ironton, Ohio. The property later became home to Wilson Athletic Goods.
The Selby Shoe Company constructed a four-story factory along South Third Street in 1926. 2 The property was acquired by Wilson Athletic Goods on October 29, 1943. 1
- “Wilson Athletic Company, 1943.” Story of the Glorious Past, One Hundred Years. N.p.: n.p., 1949. 47.
- “Selby Building Erected, 1926.” Story of the Glorious Past, One Hundred Years. N.p.: n.p., 1949. 36.