The Cass Bridge carried CR 7/1 over Deer Creek near Cass, West Virginia.
Constructed in 1910, 1 the Cass Bridge is a pinned Pratt through truss, believed to be built by the Canton Bridge Company of Canton, Ohio. Initially intended for a local route to Cass, it later became part of CR 7. In 1965, a new alignment for CR 7, which eventually became WV Route 66, was constructed, bypassing the Cass Bridge. The bridge closed to vehicular traffic around 1990.
- Bridge plaque.