The Falling Spring District School was constructed in 1921. 1 A one-story vocational education building was added in 1930, followed by an addition to the main building and a gymnasium in 1938. High school students were relocated to a county facility in 1962 but the building continued to be used as a junior high school until 1992.
- Gioulis, Michael. West Virginia State Historic Preservation Office, 2013, Falling Spring District High School.