In honor of Preserva…
In honor of Preservation month, Downtown Mansfield, Inc. and Preservation Ohio have teamed up to show the city’s historic past with the Forbidden City Tour. The event includes a self guided tour of five buildings:
- Second floor of City Grille
- Second floor above City News
- City Mills Building
- Eagles Building
- Charles Schroer Mortuary Building
The cost is $20 per person and can be purchased prior or on the day of the event. The Forbidden City Tour is May 5 from 1 PM to 5 PM.
- For additional information, please contact 419-522-0099 or email@example.com.
- Purchase tickets via Eventbrite
1 CommentAdd Yours →
I really enjoy the website. I wish I could have seen a lot of this before I moved away from Sandusky.