Plibricore Refractories is a former fire brick factory in Oak Hill, Ohio.
The Plibrico Jointless Fire Brick Company was founded in 1928 in Chicago, Illinois, who then purchased the Hitchcock-owned fire brick plant six miles southwest of Oak Hill.
The Oak Hill plant was used to produce new refractory specialties that consisted of high-temperature cement for bricklaying purposes, unfired clay materials that were referred to as plastic fire brick, castables and other products. 1 Plibricore leased the brick kilns at Cedar Heights where it produced insulating aggregate and refractory cast blocks in 1969. 2