Abandoned in Place
Step inside Westmoreland Glass, an abandoned glass manufacturer in Jeanette, Pennsylvania.
Constructed in 1888 with an addition of a gymnasium in 1918, the Windsor School was located in the Walnut Hills neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio.
Exploring a disused military ammunition depot brings back thoughts of the Walking Dead.
The Packard Motor Company on East Grand Boulevard in Detroit, Michigan was constructed in 1903 and closed in 1958. With just the exception of a brief reuse in several locations, the entire complex – 3.5 million square feet over 35 acres, produced 1.5 million vehicles. Designed by Albert Kahn, the industrial complex used reinforced concrete for its construction, a first for Detroit.