This is a gallery of abandoned schools in Kentucky.
Ballard Memorial High School
The Ballard Memorial High School is a closed school in Barlow, Kentucky. The building was finished by the Works Progress Administration as Project 2214 in 1936.
Big Rock School
Big Rock School is a former school along Cane Creek near Jackson, Kentucky. It was constructed of load-bearing sandstone by the Works Progress Administration and closed in the 1970s.
Blaine School is a demolished school in Blaine, Kentucky. It was constructed by the Works Progress Administration.
Central City School
Delaware School is located along Delaware Creek in Daviess County. The town was laid out in 1864 by Andrew M. Allen. 1
Edmonton High School
Edmonton High School, a former high school in Edmonton, Kentucky, was organized in January 1910. Construction of the first permanent school building did not begin until 1923 which opened in 1924.
Estill High School
Estill High School is a closed high school in Estill, Kentucky.
Farmington High School
Farmington High School is a former school in Farmington, Kentucky. It was constructed in 1934 by the Kentucky Emergency Relief Administration and closed in 1986 when it and five other schools were consolidated to form the Graves County High School.
The Grassy School is a former school in Grassy, Kentucky.
Hensley Settlement School
A one-room schoolhouse was erected at Hensley Settlement atop Cumberland Mountain in Kentucky in 1908. It remained in operation until 1947.
The Lawton School, a former school in Lawton, Kentucky, closed in 1994 when it and Clark Hill and Grahn merged into Olive Hill Elementary.
The Lynn School, located in Lynn, Kentucky, was demolished in 2016.
The Millard School is a former school in Millard, Kentucky. It closed in 2010.
The Morgan School is a former c. 1929 school in Morgan, Kentucky.
Pleasant Home School
The Pleasant Home School is located in Pleasant Home, Kentucky.
Pleasant Retreat Ridge School
The Pleasant Retreat Ridge School is located south of Milton, Kentucky.
- Leswell, Cecelia. “Daviess County.” 19 Jun. 1936.