The Holy Souls’ Episcopal Church Camp is an abandoned summer camp for the Holy Souls Protestant Episcopal Church in the Catskill Mountains of New York.
The actual name of the location has been modified.
Holy Souls’ Episcopal Church was established in October 1859 as a mission of St. Mark’s-in-the-Bouwerie Church in New York City. 1 A summer camp, featuring a chapel, a 16-bedroom dormitory, a ten-bedroom dormitory, bunkhouses, and a combination dining hall and kitchen, was constructed in 1957-58. It closed circa 2009 amid an enrollment drop.
- “All Souls Episcopal Church.” New York City Chapter of the American Guild of Organists.